In order to qualify for aap3 Refer a friend Scheme, the following terms will apply:
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “the Referrer” for a role.
1. The Referrer must already be registered with aap3 in order to be eligible for the referral scheme.
2. The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Referrer will indemnify aap3 for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
3. aap3 must not already have received details of the referee prior to the referral or have the candidate on the aap3 database.
4. The placement must be made within 6 months of the referral being made. Any placement after 6 months will not be eligible for vouchers.
5. The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact aap3 to claim their voucher.
6. The Referral Reward will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role according to the following eligibility:
Permanent position referrals
The referrer will be entitled to a payment of vouchers when the referred candidate is successfully placed by aap3 into a permanent position and they have successfully passed their probationary period and the Clients rebate period has elapsed.
Temporary position referrals
The referrer will be entitled to a payment of vouchers once they have been in their assignment for a minimum of 60 days worked on contract through aap3. Prizes must be awarded within six months of registering. There is no alternative prize and the prize must be redeemed within three months of notification.
7. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. aap3 is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
10. Eligibility for this offer is at aap3’s discretion and our decision is final.
11. This promotion is not open to employees of aap3.
12. This scheme is effective from 06/01/2014 and aap3 reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.